TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This is an agreement between you (“Partner”) and Ohtel Smart Communities LLC (“Club Ohtel”).
The Club Ohtel Advantage was developed to give Club Ohtel members the opportunity to receive discounted services from local services providers. The benefit for the services providers is that they receive advertisement and marketing of their business to the members.
By clicking on the “I Accept” button, you agree to participate in the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme and be bound by all terms and conditions described below. Moreover, you warrant that this Agreement is legally binding upon you. If you do not agree to the bound by this Agreement, then you shall not click the “I Accept” button.
- All members of the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme will receive an electronic Club Ohtel Card.
- Business within the local area are welcome to participate. Club Ohtel reserves the right to decline a business as a partner in the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme.
- Cost to become Partner
- Any local business may become a Partner at no cost.
- Partner will have the option to post marketing ads in the website and app at a specified cost to be proposed by Club Ohtel.
- Expiration and Cancellation
- The participation of the Partner within the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme will be valid for one year, being automatic renewed for one-year periods if neither of the parties send a previous electronic written notice to the other party five days before expiration of the term.
- Partners will inform Club Ohtel by sending an email to email@example.com if they want to cancel their participation to the programme.
- Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme Website and Application
- All of the details of the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme, the participating Partners and their offers are located and regularly updated on the Club Ohtel website at www.smart.ohtel.co and/or the Application.
- While Club Ohtel will make every effort to ensure that the website is up to date, we are not responsible for any incorrect information on the Partner’s offers.
- Disputes between Members and Partners
- Club Ohtel is not responsible for disputes between Club Ohtel members (card holders) and the Partners.
- All disputes must be handled directly between members and Partners.
- Changes to Offers
- Partners may change and update their offers through the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if or by any other means instructed by Club Ohtel. Club Ohtel will have up to forty-eight hours to update the offers in the website and/or Application.
- Club Ohtel reserves the right to exclude from the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme any Partner, in particular when a business refuses to accept the Club Ohtel Advantage Card and to provide the discount/service previously agreed upon.
- Contacting Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme Services
- Please contact André Gewehr at email@example.com if or +1 (786) 447-6796 should you have any questions regarding the Club Ohtel Advantage Card Programme services.